The Institute for Resources, Environment and Sustainability and the Program on Water Governance at the University of British Columbia are pleased to partner with the UNESCO Chair in Community based Research and Social Responsibility in Higher Education for a recently funded SSHRC Partnership Development grant– ‘Training the Next Generation of Community-based Researchers.’ In the past […]
Water Security: Principles, Perspectives and Practices
This book presents an overview of the latest research, policy, practitioner, academic and international thinking on water security.
- New funded graduate student position: Indigenous Water Co-Governance Research Project
- International WaTERS research and training network
- New Book: Leaky Governance by K. Furlong
- Two new publications by PoWG member Graham McDowell
- New thesis by Sameer Shah, MSc
- Event: People of the Land: Dialogue series with the Mapuche Territorial Alliance
- Introducing our new summer research assistants!