Project status: This project is ongoing.
The CWN funded project, Developing a Canadian Water Security Framework as a Tool for Improved Governance for Watersheds, is a multidisciplinary project involving researchers from 7 different Universities, along with 20 project partners from across Canada.
The Water Security Research Team:
The research team, led by Dr. Karen Bakker (UBC), the Principal Investigator (PI), and Dr. Diana Allen (Co PI) from Simon Fraser University, includes:
- Dr. Ed McBean (University of Guelph)
- Dr. Kay Teshcke (University of British Columbia)
- Dr. Monique Dube (University of Saskatchewan)
- Dr. Judy Issac-Renton (BC Centre for Disease Control)
- Dr. Graham Dabourn (Acadia University)
- Dr. Rob de Loë (University of Waterloo)
- Dr. Murray Journeay (Natural Resources Canada)
- Oliver Brandes (POLIS, University of Victoria)