Project status: This project is ongoing.
This multidisciplinary research project consists of researchers from 8 Canadian Universities, 20 project partners including Environment Canada, Health Canada and Natural Resources Canada, and our 2 case study communities: the Grand River Conservation Authority and Township of Langley.
- Environment Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- Walter & Duncan Gordon Foundation
- BC Ministry of the Environment
- Policy Research Initiative
- Health Canada
- Township of Langley
- Grand River Conservation Authority
- Golder Associates
- Dept. of Earth Sciences at SFU (and NSERC)
- Okanagan Basin Water Board
- Program on Water Governance, UBC
- SmartGrowth BC
- Polis Project at University of Victoria
- BC Ministry of Agriculture
- Guelph, Waterworks Department
- Clearbrook Waterworks District
- Canadian Water Network
This research has been made possible through financial contributions from the Canadian Water Network (CWN) and the Walter and Duncan Gordon Foundation. We would also like to extend a special thanks to the BC Ministry of Environment for funding the workshop, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) as well as the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) for financially supporting the dissemination of the project research reports.